My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, March 9, 2014

I get up again!

Do you ever feel like you've been off the wagon more than you have been on?  I feel that way too. This is something I really have to watch because if I don't, I will let it bring me down...and that means being off the wagon for an even longer time!
I felt like I was really off the exercise wagon, but here is where having an exercise log really helps! Tonight I went downstairs to visit Trudy Treadmill and when I went to log my exercise, I saw that the last time I exercised was Tuesday, March 4th...less than a week ago!  Maybe not as often as I had planned, but more of a stumble than an all and out fall!  :)
So tonight I completed week 4, day 3 of Couch 25K.  It consisted of:
  • Walk for 5 minutes
  • Run for 4 minutes
  • Walk for 3 minutes
  • Run for 6 minutes
  • Walk for 3 minutes
  • Run for 4 minutes
  • Walk for 5 minutes
The runs were HARD!  I barely finished them, but I DID finish them.  When I finished with that, I got on Barbie Bicycle and biked over 3 miles in 15 minutes and THEN I pulled out my 8 Minutes in the Morning book and completed Week 1 Day 1 exercise.  I followed all of this with a stretch.

YEP, I feel accomplished...and back on the wagon!  :)  Someday I would like to put one of those 13.1 stickers on my vehicle as proof that I ran a half marathon.  First I am going to run a 5k on May 24th in the Go Girl Run, then I will see what I need to do to train for a 10k, then comes the half marathon.  Baby steps!!!

The original 8 Minutes in the Morning book--I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment