My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, July 7, 2014

Small steps


This is such a true quote.

When I think of weight loss, I think of a journey.  As much as I would like to be 50 pounds lighter tomorrow, that just does not happen.

And what about all those, "I'll start my diet tomorrow"s?  Every day I put it off just means more work down the road.

I have recommitted to tracking with Weight Watchers.  I have an app on my phone and ipad, plus I can also track on my computer.  I have gone 2 weeks, tracking every day and staying within my points allowance.  It has shown on the scale.  I know what I need to do.  The hardest part for me is following through.

Today I checked out the My Fitness Pal app and played around with it.  I entered all my food just as I do for WW.  Even though I am new to the interface, I found it very easy to navigate.  If I weren't doing WW, I would definitely use the FREE app My Fitness Pal to stay on track!


No comments:

Post a Comment