My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Leisure Ride

Super fun bike ride today!!  My friend and I met at the trail head and rode about 9 miles into this little town called Rocheport.  I really don't think the town has more than 1,000 people...although I can always be incorrect.  :)

Anyway...we rode into Rocheport and then stopped at a little restaurant called Abigail's where we had lunch.  We had a delicious ham, bacon, & cheddar panini plus a delicious salad.  So cute and quaint!!  We rode around the town a bit and then headed back home.  Such a GREAT ride!!!  :)

When I ride by myself, I ride for exercise.  We have beautiful trails in Missouri and I really do enjoy riding, but I'm in it for the calorie burn.  So, I try to ride fast and get it done.  I try not to stop because that just means more exercise.  You get the picture...  WELL, add another person to the mix and it is about SOCIAL TIME!!!  :)  The time flies, we take our time, and I enjoy the ride!!  Today was that day.  What a fun time!  Thanks Lesley!!

No comments:

Post a Comment