My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 8, 2015

Ride 3 this summer


Summer is here and it is time to get active and enjoy the beautiful trails!  Today marks 48 of my 500 miles I want to bike this summer.  Headed toward Rocheport, starting in McBaine.  This is all in Missouri.  Lots of butterflies and birds flirting with each other.  Trail was a little wet...we had storms last night.  River is really up!  So close to the bridges.  Makes me wonder if it continues to rain if the bridge will be out for a while...

Today's music started with Smokin' in the Boys' Room by Mötley Crüe.  This got my feet pushing the pedals pretty fast.  :)  I listen to such an eclectic mix.  Here are some of the other songs I enjoyed on my 10 mile ride today:  Free by MercyMe, I Alone by Live, Bongo Bong by Manu Chao (found this song on a World Playground CD and absolutely LOVE it!  Just makes me so happy), Overcomer by Mandisa, Cheeseburger in Paradise by Jimmy Buffet and I finished my ride with I'm Not Ashamed by Rough Draft.  It was a GREAT ride!

I will be riding toward Rocheport again Wednesday with my friend Lesley.  I'm looking forward to great exercise and fun social time!  :)  Rocheport has a winery, so we may just finish our ride with a little wine and cheese.  Aint nobody complaining here!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment