My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

6/18/13

So I am tutoring a college student from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. daily.  Makes it easy to sleep in, stay up late, and pretty much be inactive.  The Beck Diet Solution tells you to exercise no matter what.  So, last night after doing pretty much nothing but school stuff all day, I came home from class after 10 p.m. and hit the treadmill.  Not hard.  Just walk while catching up on facebook.  Enough to burn some calories.

Tonight I got the inkling to start the Couch 2 5 K plan, but my neighborhood is WAY too hilly and I didn't feel like doing it treadmill style.  So...I thought about heading out to the trail.  I nearly begged my daughter to go with me and finally she said yes (only because she kept hearing a voice in her head telling her to be selfless).  She rode her bike while I ran/walked.  Neither one of us were disappointed in our decision.  :)

Tomorrow...what is the plan?  Not sure.  Maybe a bike ride on the trail with Holly.  My plantars fascitis is hurting a little bit...would be good to stay off my feet.

Food wise today?  I did well!  Logged everything and while I am way over in weekly points, only 2 of those came from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment