My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Week 4

Today I started week 4 of Couch 2 5K.  I am glad I didn't look ahead to see what I would be doing.  I went from week 3 which includes two 3 minute runs, a 1.5 minute run and maybe two 1 minute runs to TODAY.  Why the caps for TODAY?  Because it was a BIG step!  Today's runs included two 4 minute runs and a SIX MINUTE RUN!  When I saw that, I nearly jumped off Trudy Treadmill!

How was I ready for this?  Really?  What is this app thinking?

Well as it turns out, the app was pretty smart!
I did it!  I completed my training session, running for both four and six minutes!  Wow!  What a feeling of accomplishment!  :)

What have you done that gave you that sense of accomplishment?

No comments:

Post a Comment