My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 3, 2014

Weight Watchers ActiveLink

I have been wearing my Weight Watcher's ActiveLink since the day I got it (almost 2 years ago)!  If you are unfamiliar with the ActiveLink, it is similar to a Fitbit in that you wear it and it tracks your activity.  In my opinion, the ActiveLink is better because it tracks the intensity of your movement and it tells you how many Weight Watchers points you earned through your activity.  It syncs with the Weight Watchers app and shows you charts on your activity by the hour, day, week, month, 6 week period, or year.

Of course, you have to have an online subscription to Weight Watchers for this to work.  I will say, that is why I have kept my subscription going.

Today has not been the best day as far as weight watching goes.  It started out with a good breakfast, a bottle of water, and even my daily multivitamin.  

Because I have faith in my ability to succeed at losing weight, I am going to concentrate on the positives, not the negatives.  So...my post is short today, but I am still working for a more positive me!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment